Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully as your use of 2storee.ca confirms your acceptance of them. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, do not use 2storee.ca.
1. Revisions to 2storee.ca and to these Terms and Conditions.
2storee reserves the right to change the features, content, products, and prices on 2storee.ca at any time and without notice. Any changes to 2storee.ca are also subject to the following Terms and Conditions. 2storee reserves the right to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions. You should check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of 2storee.ca following the posting of any updates, changes, or replacements confirms your acceptance of the changes.
2. Use of the On-Line Store. By agreeing with these Terms and Conditions, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your province or state of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your province or state of residence and you have given 2storee your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use 2storee.ca.
You are prohibited from using 2storee.ca for any illegal or unlawful purpose(s). You may not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) through your use of 2storee.ca.
2storee reserves the right to: (a) refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time; (b) limit the sale of products to a particular person, geographical area, or jurisdiction; or (c) discontinue any product at any time. 2storee assumes no responsibility and will not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your electronic equipment during your use or browsing of 2storee.ca.
You agree that 2storee.ca’s design, content, graphics, and other materials are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws and may not be used without receiving written permission from the owner of the material. The information, content, graphics, and videos provided on 2storee.com may not be modified in any way, reproduced, publicly displayed or distributed, or used for any commercial purpose.
You understand that all credit card information is encrypted with AES-256. Stripe.com is the online e-commerce platform that 2storee.ca uses and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1 standard.
You may print single copies of the content provided on 2storee.ca for your personal, internal use. The copies cannot be used commercially.
3. Prohibited Uses. By purchasing products on 2storee.ca, you represent that the products purchased will be used only in a lawful and legal manner. You are prohibited from using 2storee.ca to submit false or misleading information, to upload or transmit any viruses or malicious code, to collect or track the personal information of others, to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape, or to intervene or circumvent the security features offered by 2storee.ca, affiliated third parties, or the Internet. 2storee reserves the right to terminate your use of 2storee.ca for violating any of the prohibited uses.
4. Accuracy of Information. 2storee attempts to ensure that information displayed on 2storee.ca is as accurate, complete, and current as possible. 2storee is not responsible if information is found to be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. Information posted on 2storee.ca is provided as general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions. Any reliance on the information posted on 2storee.ca is at your own risk.
2storee attempts to display the colour, texture, and profile of products as accurately as possible. 2storee does not guarantee that the colour, texture, or profile, will be accurately displayed on the screen of your electronic equipment in which you access 2storee.ca. 2storee does not warrant that the products ordered by you will meet your expectations.
2storee reserves the right to modify the content of 2storee.ca at any time but does not have any obligation to make any updates. It is your responsibility to monitor changes to 2storee.ca.
2storee reserves the right to refuse any order placed on 2storee.ca. 2storee has the right to limit or refuse orders that, in our opinion, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
When using the services provided by 2storee.ca, it is your responsibility to enter the most accurate and current account and payment information. You agree to update your account and payment information so your transaction can be completed.
2storee may provide you with access to third-party tools, which are not operated or controlled by 2storee. Third-party tools are optional and are only provided as additional support to you. 2storee does not have any liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of third-party tools. It is important that you review and agree with the terms on which third-party providers offer the tools. 2storee reserves the rights to offer and or remove third-party tools at any time. All new third-party tools offered are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that: (a) any material that you forward to 2storee will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, or other personal right; (b) the material will not contain unlawful, abusive, or obscene material, or contain any virus or malware that could affect the operation of 2storee.ca; (c) you will not use a fake e-mail address, a false identity, or mislead us or third parties as to the origin of your comments. Your comments forwarded to 2storee.ca are your responsibility and we have no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability. Your use of 2storee.ca is at your own risk. All services and products provided to you by 2storee.ca are subject to any applicable warranties of their respective manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers, if any. All services and products provided to you by 2storee.ca are provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available,’ without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case will 2storee or any of their employees, directors, affiliates, contractors, interns, suppliers, shareholders, agents, service providers, or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct or indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost revenue, lost data, or business interruption, arising from the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of 2storee.ca, any third-party websites, or the materials, content, or services contained on 2storee.ca or any third-party websites, whether based on contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, and even if advised of their possibility.
The foregoing limitations of liability do not apply in certain states or jurisdictions. In these cases, our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
9. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold 2storee and our affiliates, directors, subsidiaries, partners, officers, employees, interns, agents, licensors, contractors, subcontractors, service providers, suppliers, harmless from any and all claims, costs and expenses, liabilities, including reasonable attorney fees arising from your use of 2storee.ca, or your posting of any information on 2storee.ca, or your breach or violation of these Terms and Conditions, or the documents they incorporate by reference, or the law, or the rights of a third-party.
10. Severability. If any arrangement of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be void, unenforceable or unlawful, this arrangement shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent allowable by law and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be separated from the Terms and Conditions. Such separation shall not affect the validity and enforceability of all other arrangements of the Terms and Conditions.
11. Termination. These Terms and Conditions are in effect unless and until you or 2storee terminate them. Suspension or termination of your account may occur at any time, for any reason, or for no reason. To terminate these Terms and Conditions, notify us at any time that you no longer want to utilize 2storee’s services, or simply stop using 2storee.ca. You are personally liable for all orders placed or monies owing on your account prior to and including the date of termination.
12. Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions and all policies and operating rules posted by 2storee on 2storee.ca incorporates the entire agreement and understanding between you and 2storee and govern your use of 2storee.ca and all of its services, overruling any prior agreements, proposals, communications, whether oral or written, between you and 2storee including, but not limited to, any previous versions of the Terms and Conditions.
The failure of 2storee to enforce any arrangement in these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such arrangement.
13. Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions and all separate agreements whereby 2storee provides you services, are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Alberta, Canada.
14. Contact Information. Any questions that you have concerning these Terms and Conditions should be forwarded to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.